We are currently looking for a part time SHUTTER MAKER to join our small family run business.
Working part-time on a zero hours contract (days to be arranged).
– Competent using small electrical tools and saw.
– Ability to work alone as well as in a team
– Honest, reliable and hard working
– Ability to work well under pressure
– There is a certain amount of manual heavy lifting so the successful candidate will need to be physically fit/able.
Desirable but not essential
– Forklift Truck Licence
– Full UK driving Licence
We are a family run business with traditional values; we appreciate loyalty and hard work. This is a great opportunity to become part of our friendly, close-knit team.
Please send your CV to apply for this role to email@example.com.
Please note any applications without a CV will not be considered. Due to the high number of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we thank you kindly for your interest in this position.
Creating a Mediterranean look for your home
Should I buy wood or plastic external decorative window shutters?
From bookkeeping to book selling