We are currently looking for a part time SHUTTER MAKER to join our small family run business.
Working part-time on a zero hours contract (days to be arranged).
– Competent using small electrical tools and saw.
– Ability to work alone as well as in a team
– Honest, reliable and hard working
– Ability to work well under pressure
– There is a certain amount of manual heavy lifting so the successful candidate will need to be physically fit/able.
Desirable but not essential
– Forklift Truck Licence
– Full UK driving Licence
We are a family run business with traditional values; we appreciate loyalty and hard work. This is a great opportunity to become part of our friendly, close-knit team.
Please send your CV to apply for this role to email@example.com.
Please note any applications without a CV will not be considered. Due to the high number of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we thank you kindly for your interest in this position.
Factors to consider when buying security grilles
Shutter Terminology – A Glossary of Terms and Jargon
Should I buy wood or plastic external decorative window shutters?
From bookkeeping to book selling
How to create a costal exterior look for your home.