We have all been impacted by the ongoing COVID – 19 pandemic and are experiencing many changes to our everyday lives. During this difficult time Simply Shutters has remained open for business although this has been a struggle at times.
We are truly grateful to all of you who have ordered from us and continue to place orders with us. As you can imagine, the everyday running of many businesses has changed due to Coronavirus and we are no different so it is important that we advise you of the changes happening at Simply Shutters:
1) To ensure the safety of our staff and to comply with social distancing, we are operating with lower staff levels than normal. As a consequence of having fewer people making the shutters, lead times have stretched.
2) Lead times have been affected as follows:
Should you need to cancel your order please contact us where we’ll be happy to offer assistance.
It is company practice to not take payment until the day of dispatch Our website is not a live site and as such does not indicate levels of stock.
As a small family run business we cannot afford some ‘high tech’ solutions and features and, as we also take telephone orders, providing an accurate online status of stock levels is beyond our capabilities for the present.
Should you unfortunately order any items that are out of stock, a member of our team will be in contact to advise you at the soonest opportunity and assist where we can. We acknowledge that us not having supplies to meet your order will cause you some inconvenience and apologise in advance for this unfortunate and unavoidable situation.
3) We welcome new enquires and general questions about our products but we please ask that you are patient with us for the time being as our response times are now longer than usual.
4) If your enquiry is urgent we can be contacted on 01842 814 260. Should all members of the team be on other calls when you call us please leave a message and we will certainly get back to you as quickly as we can. We appreciate that waiting for a response can be frustrating but we politely ask that you are respectful to our staff at all times as they are working their very hardest to look after everyone as best as they can.
5) Whilst Coronavirus continues to present a health hazard in the UK, we are not accepting any visitors to the premises to view and discuss the products. Should you require information about a product or would like a quote please contact our office.
6) Should you wish to collect an order that you have made in person, payment MUST be made beforehand and collection can only be facilitated from a safe distance at the front of the premises. We regret that no customers can enter our premises during whilst Coronavirus remains a threat and hope that you understand that this is for everyone’s safekeeping.
7) Orders are still being dispatched daily via a third party courier. Whilst the success rate of on time scheduled deliveries continues to be high (over 95%) many carriers are becoming overstretched due to the increased popularity and sometimes necessity of having to order online. Consequently there may be some delays to the advertised delivery schedule. We provide tracking details when your order is dispatched from us so you can track your parcel on the way to you. Should you require any assistance in tracking your order we are here to help.
We thank you for your cooperation, understanding and patience during this time. Please stay safe!
Factors to consider when buying security grilles
Shutter Terminology – A Glossary of Terms and Jargon
Should I buy wood or plastic external decorative window shutters?
From bookkeeping to book selling
How to create a costal exterior look for your home.