Are you looking for a part time job?
Can you offer 21 hours per week?
Would you like to work 4 afternoons a week and a half day on Friday?
Are you based in Brandon, Suffolk or nearby?
Would you like to earn £19,500 pro rata per year, raising to £20,000 after successfully completing your probationary period?
If so then we can help. We are looking for a vibrant individual to join our small, friendly sales and customer service team as a Sales and Customer Service Advisor. We are a family run business with a small, friendly team of people. The ideal candidate will have solid sales and customer service experience, excellent attention to detail and a professional and friendly telephone manner. You will need to be comfortable working in a busy office environment, work well under pressure and use your initiative. Training will be given but the ideal candidate will be a fast learner.
|Attention to detail.||Essential|
|Excellent telephone manner.||Essential|
|Possess good oral and written grammar and the ability to write clear and simple emails.||Essential|
|Ability to work well under pressure. During our busier months it is a fast-paced & pressured environment.||Essential|
|Experience of using Microsoft systems including Outlook, Word, and to a lesser degree Excel.||Essential|
|Ability to liaise with customers in a friendly and professional manner, this will include dealing with any customer complaints that might arise.||Essential|
|Experience of dealing with couriers and external carrier companies.||Desirable|
Why work for us?
– We are a small, friendly team.
– Free on-site car parking. Also, right next to Brandon train station should you not drive.
– Free Tea/ coffee (biscuits on occasion).
– No weekend work and early finish every Friday.
– Paid overtime.
– 1 to 1 training given with continued support after training completed.
– 25 days annual holiday (including bank holidays) to include forced shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
– Lovely office with great atmosphere (and air con) and occasional visits from the company puppy LuLu Louvre dog.
To keep our staff as safe as possible and to adhere to government guidelines, high standards of hygiene and social distancing is maintained where possible throughout the workplace.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send us your CV today.
Please note you must have eligibility to work in the UK. CV’s that do not include contact details will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.